This blog is for those students/scholars/teachers who are preparing for UGC NET (English Literature) examination. The students of the Department of English, M.K. Bhavnagar University have prepared these online tests. All those who appear in this online test will get their grades with right answers in email. Scroll down for important links to know more about NET exam dates, notification and paper pattern.
You are requested to inform on dilipbarad (at) gmail (dot) com for grade-sheet after appearing in the test.
Please give correct email id, if you want to receive correct answers of these quizzes.
Click on these links to practice online test on previous years' UGC NET and GSET question papers:
- English Paper III - Dec 2013
- GSET English Paper II - Sept 2016
- GSET English Paper III - Sept 2016
- NET English Paper 2 - Jan 2017 (New)
- NET English Paper 3 - Jan 2017 (New)
- GSET English Paper II - 2002 (New)
* Practice more quizzes*
- Quiz on Criticism, Plato's Objection and Aristotle's Poetics
- Quiz on John Dryden's Essay on Dramatic Poesie
- Quiz on Northrop Frye's The Archetypal Criticism
- Quiz on Computer Assisted Literary Criticism and Digital Humanities
- Quiz on I.A. Richards's The Figurative Language
- Quiz on Matthew Arnold's The Study of Poetry
- Quiz on T.S. Eliot's Tradition and Individual Talent
Quizzes on Literature in English:
- Quiz on the History of Renaissance Literature
- Quiz on The Twentieth Century English Literature
- Quiz on T.S. Eliot's 'The Waste Land'
- Quiz on Aravind Adiga's The White Tiger
- Quiz on Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code
- Quiz on Chetan Bhagat's One Night at the Call Center
- Quiz on Virginia Woolf's To The Lighthouse
Please do not hesitate to write on above given email id, if you face any problem and report errors and omissions.